- A van has driven into a group of people near at Seven Sisters Rd near London's Finsbury Park Station.
- Reports at least 10 have been injured, four possibly dead
- Emergency services seen doing CPR on some people
- The group were believed to have been worshipers leaving Ramadan night prayers.
- One person, believed to be the driver, has been arrested
At least 10 people are believed to have been injured, and four possibly killed, after a van drove into a group of Muslims who were leaving late-night prayers in North London.
Parts of Seven Sisters Road near London's Finsbury Park Station have been cordoned off while emergency service workers try and help the injured.
Witnesses have described seeing the van plough into the group and the driver being wrestled to the ground and held down until police arrived.