- Publish Date
- Wednesday, 23 November 2016, 8:44AM
Adele tickets go on sale tomorrow - and it's looking like they'll be snapped up quickly.
The demand is so high Adele has announced today that she will be performing a second show on Saturday, March 25 after her first concert on Thursday, March 23.
Presales for Adele's first Mt Smart Stadium show went on sale yesterday and sold out within 15 minutes, according to the NZ Herald.
Scalpers don't seem to have started cashing in yet - no listings for tickets to her March 23 show appeared on Trade Me last night.
But that could change after sales to the general public open at midday tomorrow. Ticketmaster said it was expecting "huge demand".
Promoters Live Nation say they have worked extensively with Adele to establish "a number of measures to limit the extent of ticket reselling". They say there is a strict limit of four tickets per household and people who exceed that limit may have their order cancelled.
How to get tickets
• Open an account at ticketmaster.co.nz and log in ahead of time.
• Don't refresh your screen or log in on different devices - you could risk slowing down the process or losing your place in the queue. Patience is key.
• Keep an eye on the clock - there will be a time limit applied to all transactions as they're progressed through the ticket purchasing stages.
• Keep an eye on Ticketmaster's social channels - the company's Twitter followers are the first to find out about ticket updates, even after tickets have gone on sale.