- Publish Date
- Tuesday, 16 April 2019, 11:11AM
We want cafe's around the Central North Island region to take part in our ‘cheese scone a thon’ and create what they think is the BEST cheese scone in Wellington!
Create a cheese scone, bake them every day for the week of 10th June – 16th June, encourage people to come and try your scone and then direct them to vote for your scone online at thehits.co.nz.
Cafés who create a cheese scone will sell these during the week and donate a percentage of sales to Plunket (or all sales) and this is their entry fee to the cheese scone-a-thon competition to go in the running for winner!
If you are part of a parenting/coffee group, make your local ‘meet-up’ spot a café participating in the cheese scone a thon! Then taste, judge and submit your favourite scone vote at thehits.co.nz.
Why get involved?
- Support Plunket and make the difference of a lifetime
- Get coverage on the Plunket social media and The Hits social media platforms in Wellington region
- Have a space on The Hits website where you display and show off your scone entry, and get people to ‘vote’ or ‘judge’ it online
- Be in the running to ‘own’ The Hits and Plunket Best Cheese Scone in Wellington – in conjunction with Pledge for Plunket 2019!