- Publish Date
- Tuesday, 3 June 2014, 8:38AM
1. You still unconsciously think of the ’90s as being 10 years ago.
2. You immediately go back and read an email right after you hit send.
3. When you take a shower, you make a bucket with your arms to catch as much water as you can and splash it all onto the shower floor
4. You spell out Wednesday like Wed-nes-day in your head when you’re writing it. Also Feb-ru-ary.
5. You get lost in thought while reading, but don’t notice until you’re three pages past where you stopped paying attention.
6. When you’re in a store where you’re not planning on buying anything, you start to get paranoid that security thinks you’re a shoplifter.
7. 7 You rehearse arguments in your head, just in case it should ever come up.
8. You listen to a song on repeat just to memorize the tricky sections in case it comes on around friends.
9. You sometimes stop the microwave with just one second left so you can pretend you’re defusing a time bomb.
10. You smile at dogs when they walk past without acknowledging their owners.
11. You wipe your cell phone screen to make all the smudge marks go in the same direction.
12. Sometimes you check *just one more time* to make sure you can’t actually move things with your mind.