- Publish Date
- Thursday, 23 May 2019, 12:28PM
The Hits wants to sweeten up your day, every day this week thanks to Rainbow Confectionery! Tune into Callum and P between 6-9am for the cue to call to win some of New Zealand’s most iconic lollies From Pineapple chunks, jelly beans, airplanes and more, every day you have a chance to win your favourites from Rainbow Confectionery!
For a second chance to win head the Hits Facebook page to win the ultimate Rainbow Confectionery pack filled with all the lollies Kiwis love!
Rainbow Confectionery is proudly New Zealand owned and operated, and the biggest confectionery manufacturer in the country, producing iconic Kiwi lollies that have been the favourites of a nation for generations!
A few Rainbow Facts:
- All our confectionery is gluten free and we maintain a nut free factory environment.
- The Pineapple Chunk was created by Charles Diver in the early 50’s (lumps came later)
- We are the only manufacturer of Jelly Beans in NZ.
- We are the only manufacturer of Fondant lollies in NZ (the type you use for lolly cake).
- We make marshmallow Easter eggs the traditional way … by employing seasonal workers (uni students) to stick the two halves together.