- Publish Date
- Thursday, 28 June 2018, 2:00PM
The self-professed "wellness geek" shared her top three tips for getting fit with Stace and Flynny – which prove although getting into shape isn’t always easy, it is do-able if you put your mind to it.
- How Flynny turned his life around for the better
- Kiwi mum's near death experience after giving birth changed her life completely
Here are Rachel’s tips:
1. I used to think of the words from Lady Gaga's song 'Born This Way' whenever I saw a fit chick. But now I know that they have a bangin' good bod' because they work hard. So 'show up' to a fitness session 3X weekly to get results. There ain't no other way...
2. Suck it up princess and stop complaining. Adopting a positive mindset will help you. If you don't believe you can get fit, then it will become a self-fulfilling prophecy.
3. Find your fitness "tribe". Getting fit with others will motivate you with attendance. It's called 'The Group Effect'. It's science-proven.