- Publish Date
- Friday, 16 October 2020, 12:58PM
The Hits has teamed up with Deb Gee to help raise money for the Graeme Dingle Foundation by running 12 Marathons in 12 months, and we want to give you the chance to win an incredible South Coast adventure thanks to Soul Travel!
We've kept it simple, donate to Deb's give a little page HERE before Sunday the 1st of November (her third marathon) and you could go in the draw to win an epic 4 day South Coast Adventure worth $3,380!
RAFTING & HIKING ADVENTURE 26-30 November 2020
The Prize Includes
- Drive to Lake Houroko and load equipment into Jet Boat and traverse Lake to camp site.
- Raft 27 kms down to South Coast. With accommodation at an exclusive and remote lodge
- Explore the beach and South Coast, enjoy views of Stewart Island and of ancient primeval beech forest
- Hike to Port Craig camp ground. (approx. 17 km)
- Stay at an established private hut at Port Craig
- Arrive Port Craig, relax, hike, explore and enjoy.
- Depart on final leg of hike out to trail end near Tuatapere (approx. 20km)
By entering the competition, you agree to Soul Travel's full terms and conditions HERE
* Adventure departs form Queenstown and flights are not included. Moderate fitness level required