- Publish Date
- Thursday, 6 February 2020, 6:27PM
The Hits Christchurch is giving you the chance to attend the Lexus Urban Polo in style!
Welcome to Contemporary Polo, taking place on February 29th – think Rugby 7’s or T20 cricket, but on ponies, with fascinators, outrageously large sunglasses and untold opportunities for glamorous Instagram posts your friends will hate you for!
This year, everything is bigger and better than ever – this is one event you do not want to miss!
Urban Polo vs Traditional Polo
- 3 x 30 minute polo games
- 4 chukkas of 6 minutes each
- Four teams consisting of 3 players (not 4 as is tradition)
- Live commentators
- In the heart of the City – easily accessable and surrounded by Christchurch’s stunning backdrops
- Same amazing international & local sporting talent
- Re-creating the style of polo famously played in London & New York
As well as being the slicker, sexier version of traditional polo, Urban Polo is a unique entertainment experience:
- International DJ’s
- Live Bands
- Variety of pop-up F&B options for every taste
- Book your VIP Champagne Lawn tickets
- Book a private Marquee for you and your friends or clients
EXPERIENCE THE LEXUS URBAN POLO IN STYLE:
Register your details below for the chance to win premium tickets to the Lexus Urban Polo, and a style overhaul from the one and only Colin Mathura-Jeffree! Be the envy of all your friends, and experience the Lexus Urban Polo in style thanks to The Hits Christchurch! (Prize includes $500 outfit for female, $750 suit from Rodd & Gunn for male, return trip to styling session provided by Lexus and 2 x Premium Tickets to the Lexus Urban Polo).
Elevate your wardrobe this polo season at Rodd & Gunn, shop their collection of premium Italian fabric soft tailored jackets and shirting that will keep you looking sharp trackside!
Specific Competition Terms & Conditions
1. By entering the prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) you agree to these terms and conditions.
2. There is 1 draw made at random. The winner will be drawn 21 February 2020. The winner will be notified by phone call from NZME. NZME’s decision is final.
3. There is 1 prize of 1 x styling session with Colin Mathura-Jeffree, 1 x dress to the value of $500 and return trip to styling session provided by Lexus.
4. If the prize is not claimed within 1 month of winner being contacted. NZME reserves the right to award the prize to an alternative winner.
5. The Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-negotiable. There is no cash alternative. NZME and Lexus reserve the right to substitute the Prize for one of its choosing which has a value the same or greater than the original prize in the event of circumstances outside of its control.
6. By entering the Prize Draw the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as NZME and Lexus may require.
7. NZME and Lexus reserve the right to (i) cancel this promotion, (ii) cancel or refuse any individual’s entry and (iii) amend these terms and conditions (and will use reasonable attempts to notify changes to entrants and potential entrants).