- Publish Date
- Wednesday, 19 May 2021, 12:00PM
Reef Ecology Tour at Dive Tatapouri
Beach Loop Scenic with Gisborne Railbike Adventures on e-bikes
Wine Tasting and Lunch at The Vines @ Bushmere Estate
Dinner for 2 at The Works restaurant
1 x night accommodation
Terms and Conditions:
The ‘Promoter’ is Trust Tairāwhiti Ltd (Tairāwhiti Gisborne Tourism).
1. Prizes are as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.
2. The Promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final.
3. To the full extent permitted by law, Trust Tairāwhiti Ltd will not be liable to the winners in respect of any claim for any loss, damage or injury whatsoever (including, without limitation, any consequential, indirect special, punitive or incidental damages) or for any physical or mental injury suffered by the winner or accompanist as a result of in connection with the competition or by reason of the utilisation or application of any prize won in the competition.
4. By participating, entrants grant Trust Tairāwhiti Ltd exclusive permission to use their names, photographs, videos, voices and likeness in connection with the promotion being published and to be photographed, filmed and/or interviewed by Trust Tairāwhiti Ltd and that Trust Tairāwhiti Ltd may use their names and such photographs, videos and/or interviews for promotional, marketing and research purposes.
5. The entrant waives any claims to royalty, right and/or remuneration for such use.
6. This Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Instagram, or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Trust Tairāwhiti Ltd and not to any other party.
7. Personal information provided at the time of entry is presumed to be true and, in the case of email notification – active, through to and beyond the date of the Promotion’s completion.
Winning the Prize
8. Only the person who originally entered the promotion can be awarded the prize (the Winner).
9. The Winner is determined by the Promoter who shall for this purpose be deemed the judge (the Judge). The Judge’s determination of the Winner will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. No other family members, friends, office associates or any other person will be able to participate on the Winner’s behalf. In the event that the prize specified in the Promotion becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter may substitute a prize of a like or equal value.
11. Prizes must be redeemed no later than 30 November 2021 through the Gisborne i-SITE Visitor Information Centre on Grey Street, Gisborne, New Zealand.
12. Where the Winner is required to claim the prize in person, they must provide proper identification (e.g. Drivers Licence, Passport or Birth Certificate).
13. The Winner will also adhere to the Terms and Conditions and Health and Safety Waivers of each component of the prize.
14. Unless explicitly stated, the Winner will be responsible for expenses including, but not limited to, spending money, meals, drinks, transport, laundry charges, activities, incidentals, gratuities, service charges, travel insurance and all other ancillary costs associated with redeeming the prize.
15. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. The prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if the Winner is unable to use the prize as stated. For the avoidance of doubt, if the Winner is, for whatever reasons beyond the Winner’s control or otherwise, then the Winner will forfeit the prize.
16. The Promoter makes no representation as to safety, conditions and other issues that may exist at any destination. The Winner accepts the prize at their own risk.
Trust Tairāwhiti Ltd Responsibility
17. Trust Tairāwhiti Ltd reserves the right to amend, vary, extend or discontinue a Promotion at a stage, for any reason.
18. Trust Tairāwhiti Ltd takes no responsibility for any inability to enter, complete, continue or conclude the Promotion due to equipment or technical malfunction, inadvertent disconnection, texts with a misspelt keyword, texts to an incorrect short code, Force Majeure or otherwise.
19. To the fullest extent permitted by law Trust Tairāwhiti Ltd will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever (including but not limited to direct or consequential loss) or for personal injury as a result of Promotion entry or winning the prize.
20. Participation in the Promotion is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
21. If the Winner does not accept these Terms and Conditions the prize will be forfeited.