- Publish Date
- Tuesday, 6 April 2021, 7:01AM
This week, The Hits Drive have your chance to win an amazing Northland Style family holiday with ‘Where am I?’
Play ‘Where am I?’ each day with Stace, Mike and Anika from 4pm each day. If you can guess correctly where in Northland the team are, you will go in the draw to win your own family holiday Northland Style!
With four incredible parts of Northland to explore, you will be spoilt with Northland activities on offer.
If it’s a subtropical holiday that you are looking for, then look no further than holidaying in the Islands Northland Style, from boating, kayaking, paragliding to fine dining, the Bay of Islands has everything you need for the perfect holiday! Or maybe you love action and want adventure. You can hit the slopes, Northland Style, by boarding down the gigantic Te Paki Sand Dunes along Ninety Mile Beach.
If you are looking to reconnect with nature, visit the olds in the ancient Kauri forests along the Kauri Coast and Hokianga, or meet the locals Northland Style. From the kiwi house to the aquatic playground at the Poor Knights, friendly local wildlife is all around!
No matter the holiday, take the time to connect in Northland and you’ll encounter warmth and generosity of being at home.
Win a family trip to the beautiful Northland!
One of the following packages is up for grabs:
Meet the olds, Northland Style along the Kauri Coast and Hokianga
- 2 nights accommodation for a family of 4 (2 adults, 2 children) at the Kauri Coast Top 10 Holiday Park with a complimentary DIY Kiwi Spotting Kit
- A family pass (2 adults, 2 children) for Manea Footprints of Kupe
- A family pass (2 adults, 2 children) for The Kauri Museum at Matakohe
Holiday in the Islands, Northland Style in the Bay of Islands
- A family pass (2 adults, 2 children) for The Rock Adventure Cruise
- A family stay (2 adults, 2 children in interconnecting rooms) at Scenic Hotel Bay of Islands, for one night
- A family return trip (2 adults, 2 children) for the Bay of Islands Passenger Ferry between Paihia and Russell
- A family pass (2 adults, 2 children) to Pompallier Mission and Printery
Amusement Park, Northland Style, at the Top of the North
- A family pass (2 adults, 2 children) with Dune Rider Unique Tours
- A family pass (2 adults, 2 children) with Ahipara Horse Treks
- A 2-night family (2 adults, 2 children) stay with Golden Sand Beachfront Accommodation in Doubtless Bay
Meet the locals, Northland Style in Whangarei and Surrounds
- A family pass (2 adults, 2 children) to Kiwi North, including the Whangarei Museum and the Kiwi House
- A $40 voucher for the Office Café in Maungatapere
- A family pass (2 adults, 2 children) for The Perfect Day Cruise to the Poor Knights Islands
- 2 nights accommodation for a family (2 adults, 2 children)