- Publish Date
- Monday, 6 January 2020, 12:18AM
We’ve teamed up with Porirua City Council to help you Discover Porirua and WIN prizes!
- Send photos of you trying things in Porirua to The Hits Wellington Facebook Page.
- It could be anything from you enjoying one of the amazing food spots, to trying a fun outdoor activity!
- Attach it to your message to us and tell us what you're up to, and you’re in the draw to win something new to check out!
- We’ll be drawing two winners every week, so get involved and show us you discovering Porirua!
Want to escape the city? Head out to Porirua, there are fantastic bike trails, walks and seven amazing beaches just 20 minutes from Wellington.
Make the most of these long sunny days of summer with an outdoor adventure. Head out and discover Porirua’s parks and playgrounds, beaches, walking tracks, and mountain biking trails.
If you’re looking for something to do with the kids today, head to Porirua and explore Pataka’s free interactive children’s gallery. Then pop across for a swim at Arena Aquatics in Te Rauparaha Arena – the hydro slide and wave pool are included in the entry price.
Porirua is the place to be for you and the kids – with the Aotea Lagoon Splash Pad, NZ Police Museum, Awesome Bounce, Laugh-a-lots, Pirate’s Cove Golf, Adrenalin Forest, Indoor Raceway Go-Karting and North City Ten Pin Bowling – all just 20 minutes out of Wellington!
Discover Porirua! There’s something for everyone - art, events, great coffee and kai, beaches, walking trails, and mountain bike tracks for beginners or even the most adventurous!
To learn more about Porirua City, check out their guide!
Check them out on Facebook here.
Discover Porirua and enjoy the best fun under the sun this summer!