- Publish Date
- Thursday, 30 January 2020, 10:08AM
The Hits is thrilled to be a part of bringing you Bike the Hutt 2020! We’ve got your chance to WIN a bike in celebration of the Festival!
This February, take part in Bike the Hutt Festival of Cycling. Wheel around over 20 events, ranging from kids racing (yep, bring your trike or balance bike!), the ever popular Bike the Trail family day out, cyclocross, road cycling and the rugged Karapoti mountain bike classic to top it all off.
Whether you’re into BMX, road racing, family river riders or extreme downhill – there’s something for you and for your friends and family. Try something new, or show off your skills – every event you enter gets you in the draw to WIN a brand new bike thanks to MyRide Hutt Valley. Plenty of prizes, discounts, and rider-only specials.
Bike the Hutt is created by Hutt Valley’s community of cycling clubs, bike lovers and trail explorers and brought to you by Hutt City Council, Upper Hutt City Council and The Hits Wellington. Go to bikethehutt.nz to find out more.
Bike the Trail:
Registrations are open for Bike the Trail 2020! Bring your family and friends along & join us for this iconic annual event.
- Begin your adventure from either Stokes Valley (12.5km) or ride the whole 25km from Harcourt Park in Upper Hutt to Hikoikoi Reserve, Seaview.
- Then relax, soak in the sunshine and perhaps get an icecream before taking free return transport back to your start location.
- Only online registrations are eligible for spot prizes – don’t miss out – register now bikethetrail.co.nz!
- Catch up with The Hits on the day for some free goodies to help you on your journey!
Brought to you by Greater Wellington Regional Council, Hutt City Council, Upper Hutt City Council and proudly supported by Mitre 10 MEGA Petone & Upper Hutt. Bike the Trail is proud to be part of Bike the Hutt Festival of Cycling: 10 days of bike fun with something for every rider.
Enter below to be in to WIN a bike for the rider in your family and make sure you get involved with Bike the Hutt 2020!