- Publish Date
- Friday, 1 December 2017, 1:42PM
Did you know the majority of people who cheat, do so at work?
So if you want a partner who won't stray, you might want to avoid certain professional circles.
New research conducted by Victoria Milan, a dating website for married and attached people looking to cheat, has uncovered which jobs have the most cheaters.
The findings come from a poll of more than 5,000 users who have or are currently cheating on their partner.
The poll also revealed that cheaters say the reason they have affairs with colleagues is because it makes work exciting, fun and is the easiest place to find someone that you connect with.
These are the top 9 cheating professional circles:
- Financial (Bankers, brokers, analysts, etc.)
- Aviation (Pilots, flight attendants, flight pursers, etc.)
- Healthcare (Doctors, nurses, nursing assistants, etc.)
- Business (CEOs, managers, secretaries, etc.)
- Sports (Athletes, instructors, representatives, etc.)
- Arts (Musicians, models, actors, photographers, etc.)
- Nightlife Industry (DJs, dancers, waiters, etc.)
- Communication (Journalists, public relations, communicators, etc.)
- Legal (Lawyers, secretaries, prosecutors, judges, etc.)