What You’ll Need:
- 1/2 cup chopped gherkins
- 1 tbsp salt
- 1 tbsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 12 chunks red cheddar
- 24 rashers streaky bacon
- 3 tbsp BBQ sauce
How You Make It:
- Preheat the oven to 180°C/360°F.
- Mix together the beef mince, gherkins, salt, pepper and garlic powder and form into 12 small patties.
- Add a cube of cheese to the centre of each and roll up the sides to make a cheese stuffed meatball.
- Wrap each meatball with two pieces of bacon, tucking the ends underneath.
- Arrange them on a baking tray and bake for 20 minutes then brush with BBQ sauce and bake again for a further 10/15 minutes until the bacon is sticky and crisp.
This article was first published on Twisted Food and is republished here with permission. Visit their Facebook page.