- Publish Date
- Friday, 7 July 2017, 1:23PM
Love ice cream but can't eat dairy?
Then this super easy and deliciously recipe is the perfect treat for you!
2 large cans of organic full-fat coconut milk
1 frozen banana
4 large dates, pitted
1-2 tsp of vanilla extract
Pinch of cinnamon
- Put the coconut milk in the fridge to chill overnight.
- Pour the liquid at the top of the coconut milk cans into a separate bowl.
- Scrape the remaining coconut milk fat into a blender.
- Combine the rest of ingredients into the blender and blend until you have a nice thick and creamy consistency.
- Pour mixture into a freezer-safe container and give it a good stir every half an hour to avoid it becoming too solid.
- When you’re happy with the consistency, serve and enjoy!