What You’ll Need:
- 6 slices white bread
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 3 tbsp sugar
- 5 cups cornflakes, bashed into small pieces
- Toppings of your choice
How You Make It:
- Preheat oven to 180°C/360°F.
- Slice each piece of white bread into quarters.
- Whisk together eggs with milk and sugar, then dip each piece of bread in and shake off excess.
- Press into the cornflakes crumbs and coat on either side, then lay all the coated pieces of bread on a baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until the toasts are crisp on the outside.
- Pile up on a large platter with toppings of your choice; we used whipped cream, fresh strawberries and chocolate sauce, but go with whatever you like having with French toast!
This article was first published on Twisted Food and is republished here with permission. Visit their Facebook page.