- Publish Date
- Monday, 21 August 2017, 10:13AM
This is genius!
Not only is making bread in a bag super quick and easy, it also means clean hands (is anyone else as excited as we are about this?)!
3 cups all-purpose flour, divided
3 tbsp. white sugar
1 package active dry yeast
1 c. warm water
3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
1½ tsp. salt
- Preheat oven to 190º and grease mini loaf pans.
- In a resealable plastic bag, place 1 cup flour, sugar, yeast and warm water.
- Seal bag and squish together with your hands to mix.
- Let rest 10 minutes at room temperature.
- Add 1 cup flour, oil, and salt to bag. Seal and squish bag again.
- Add last cup of flour and mix until combined.
- Remove from bag and halve dough. Place in two loaf pans, then cover with a tea towel and let rise 30 minutes.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, until golden.