- Publish Date
- Tuesday, 26 September 2017, 2:34PM
With only three ingredients, these easy little brownies are heaven on a plate!
And can you believe they're made with pumpkin?!
Total Time: 0:25
3c pumpkin puree
2c cocoa powder
1 1/2c peanut butter
Chocolate icing (optional)
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line an 8 inch by 8 inch tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, mix together all the ingredients until smooth and fully combined.
- Pour batter into tray and bake for around 15 minutes - until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Let cool, and if desired, cover brownies with icing.