- Publish Date
- Thursday, 31 August 2017, 3:43PM
Who needs tequila shots when bacon shots exist!!
Best. Idea. Ever.
12 dry cannelloni noodles
24 slices of bacon
1 ½ cup mac and cheese
½ cup finely grated cheese
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Roll cannelloni’s in foil to cover.
- Cut 12 sliced of bacon in half.
- Wrap one half on each cannelloni’s end.
- Wrap remaining half and one more slice of bacon around mould to form a shot glass.
- Place on lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes until just crispy.
- Take out and let cool until cold enough to handle.
- Remove bacon from cannelloni mould, twisting gently.
- Fill shots with macaroni and cheese.
- Top with grated cheese.
- Place back in oven to grill for 2-3 minutes until melted.