- Publish Date
- Monday, 2 October 2017, 10:57AM
This is one deliciously ooey gooey dessert!
1 box chocolate cake mix
1 box chocolate instant pudding
1/2c vegetable oil
4 large eggs
2 1/2c peanut butter chips (see recipe below)
1/4c smooth peanut butter
1c heavy cream
Cocoa powder for dusting
- Preheat oven to 180° and grease a bundt pan.
- In a large bowl, beat together cake mix, pudding, water, oil, and eggs. Once smooth pour into bundt pan.
- Bake in the oven for 45 minutes, until a toothpick inserted into the cake comes out clean.
- Let cake cool for 10 minutes.
- Carefully invert cake onto a cooling rack.
- For the peanut butter ganache, put peanut butter chips and peanut butter in a large, heat-proof bowl.
- Over a medium-low heat, warm cream until it begins to bubble in a saucepan.
- Pour hot cream over peanut butter chips and peanut butter.
- Leave for 5 minutes, then whisk until smooth.
- Fill cake centre with ganache.
- Leave it for 15 minutes. Then dust it with cocoa powder.
Peanut Butter Chips recipe:
1/4c of all natural peanut butter
1 tbsp powdered sugar
1 tbsp coconut oil
1/2 - 1 tbsp milk
- Cream together the peanut butter, sugar, and coconut oil.
- Gradually add in the milk 1 tsp at a time until you get the desired consistency.
- Pipe drops onto tray covered with baking paper.
- Freeze until firm, and then store in an air tight container in the freezer until you need them.