We're not ones to turn down some good ol' McDonald's fries ...
But eating them immediately after sex - like, straight after sex - sounds a tad strange to us.
However, according to a study by ChannelMum, post-sex fries are the latest and greatest sworn-by old wives' tale to help boost fertility.
That's right, women who are trying to conceive believe the high salt content from the chips helps improve their chances of putting a bun in the oven.
ChannelMum says their research revealed 71 per cent of people try some "wacky" methods in a bid to get pregnant.
Here are some of the other methods that aspiring mums have tried:
- Wear socks during sex and for the week after to keep your feet warm
- Eat dark chocolate every day
- Avoid having an orgasm for a week after sex
- Use reverse psychology and tell yourself you don’t want a baby
- Eat pineapples and drink pineapple juice
- Wear green and use green bedsheets
- Pierce your nose on the left side
- Don’t just put your legs in the air but ‘bicycle’ them for at least three minutes
- Sleep in total darkness. Switch off your phones, devices and wifi
- And for the men – wear frozen underwear
Have you tried anything like this?