Lego have taken a new direction in their latest advertising campaign by using their product to recreate famous artworks. Conducted by Marco Sodan the adverts show the work of great artists such as Leonardo da Vinci, Vincent Van Gogh, Johannes Vermeer and many others.
- This artist envisioned Disney men in real life and it's incredible!
- Man Builds $15,000 Lego Model Only To Have It Destroyed In Seconds
- Photos: The LEGOLAND Hotel Has Opened & It Looks Wicked
- 100-Year-Old Church Is Transformed Into A Skate Park & Painted With Colourful Graffiti
- Teacher Uses Lego To Explain Maths To School Children
- A Man With Alzheimer's Drew Himself For 5 Years & The Pictures Are Heartbreaking