- Publish Date
- Monday, 14 January 2019, 2:43PM
One of the most common relationship complaints from women is that their man is still super immature and childish.
And now we have a study to back our claims!
Research commissioned by Nickelodeon UK has revealed that men finally grow up at the age of 43, while women grow up 11 years before them at the age of 32.
The study, which looked into the differences in maturity between genders, also found that eight out of ten women believe that men "never stop being childish", with breaking wind, burping, eating fast food in the early hours and playing video games coming in as the top three habits of men that annoy the hell out of us.
And it seems men agree, as one in four believe they are actively immature.
However, being immature isn't all bad ... with four in ten people thinking immaturity is important in a relationship because it ensures the partnership stays fun and keeps things fresh.
MEN'S TOP 30 MATURITY FAILINGS:
- Finding their own farts and burps hilarious
- Eating fast food at 2am
- Playing video games
- Driving too fast or 'racing' another car at the lights or on the motorway
- Sniggering a bit at rude words
- Driving with loud music
- Playing practical jokes
- Trying to beat children at games and sport
- Staying silent during an argument
- Not being able to cook simple meals
- Re-telling the same silly jokes and stories when with the lads
- Don't like talking about themselves/having proper conversations
- Hating books/reading because of short attention span
- Doing crazy dance moves
- Mum still doing their washing
- Having their Mum still make them breakfast/any meal
- Wearing trainers to nightclubs
- Owning a skateboard or BMX
- Not eating vegetables
- Changing jobs regularly
- Getting too excited over stag do's
- Sometimes trying to do wheelies/stunts on their bike
- Driving a modified car or one with a loud exhaust/boy racer
- Showing off about how girls are attracted to them
- Wearing pyjamas - specifically cartoon pyjamas
- Using dodgy pick-up lines
- Showing off about protein shakes/weight-lifting/how much they 'lift'
- Wearing saggy-crotched jeans
- Having a cartoon bedspread