- Publish Date
- Monday, 24 August 2015, 9:55AM
Patti Wood is a body language & human behavior expert and the author of “Snap: Making the Most of First Impressions, Body Language and Charisma”. She says there are 4 distinct types of bra-wearer.
1. If you fasten your bra at the front and then swivel it round, you’re an ‘influencer’. You like to be noticed, appreciated, and challenged. You always look your best. You get bored easily.
2. If you wear a back-clasping bra and fasten it behind your back, you’re a ‘supporter’: You follow tradition and go along with what you’ve been taught. You’re sociable and are a good listener, but you don’t like change.
3. If you wear a front-clasping bra, you’re a ‘driver’: You’re efficient, you don’t waste time, you get things done. But, you fear losing control.
4. If you fasten your bra first before sliding it over your head, you’re a ‘careful corrector’. You like to do things right from the start, so you analyze a situation before making a move. And you don’t like being the focus of attention.
– Adapted from “Redbook”