Harriet aka Hazza is one of our Hits fam behind the scenes and she's been getting creative in her kitchen with chocolate cocktails and I'm here for it!
Inspired by the Caramilk cocktail Hazza has created these kiwi beauties - Introducing the Whittaker's Hokey Pokeycocktail AND the Whittaker's Hundreds and Thousands pinky goodness.
Dessert in a glass. Yes please!
What you need:
- 2/3rd block Whittaker's hokey pokey chocolate
- 2/3rd cup cream
- 1/3rd cup vodka
- 1/2 cup baileys
- 1/3rd Extra hokey pokey choc melted/grated – to decorate glassware and garnish
- Cocktail shaker
Get it together:
- Put chocolate and cream in a bowl. Melt in microwave for 50 seconds. Stir to combine and ensure the chocolate is fully melted.
- Melt 1/3rd extra chocolate on a flat plate to dip rim of the glass. Dip glass before pouring liquids.
- Place ice in a cocktail shaker then measure in vodka, baileys and melted hokey pokey chocolate.
- Shake well then strain into glasses.
- Top with a lil’ extra grated Chocolate
(Replace hokey pokey choc with the hundreds and thousands block OR whatever choc you fancy!)