Hilary Barry has put the latest food trend to the test.
She tried making the flourless four-ingredient chocolate cake that has been touted as the tastiest chocolate cake in the world.
"It’s not healthy, I didn’t say it was healthy, but it is gluten-free," Hilary said about the rich choc-filled cake.
Watch above for Hilary’s final verdict.
Want to try it yourself? Here’s the recipe by food blogger Eloise Head:
- 225g unsalted butter
- 500g dark chocolate
- 7 large eggs (room temperature)
- 100g granulated sugar
- Melt butter and chocolate in the microwave or in a bain-marie and leave to cool. Add eggs and sugar to a separate bowl and whisk vigorously until the mixture triples in size.
- Mix batters together, adding the chocolate into the egg mixture one third at a time.
- Cover the outside of an eight-inch cake tin in foil and place it inside a large baking tray, half-filled with boiling water.
- Pour the mixture into the cake tin and bake at 150 degrees Celsius for 30 to 35 minutes. It’s ready when the edges are firm to touch.
- Leave the cake to cool in the tin and refrigerate overnight.
- Dust with icing sugar, then serve with raspberries and vanilla ice cream.