Kiwi actress Kimberley Crossman caught up with Jono and Ben about her podcast Pretty Depressed.
The popular podcast – which sheds light on mental health in a fun and unfiltered way - features interviews with the likes of Rhys Darby, Shorland Street actor Peter Mochrie, and in the upcoming second season, Australian comedian Jim Jefferies and Disney star Ashley Tisdale.
Kim touched on how important it is for everyone to talk about what's really going on for them, especially if they're feeling like they're in a dark place.
Listen to her full interview with Jono and Ben above and check out her Pretty Depressed podcast here.
Where to get help:
- Lifeline: 0800 543 354 (available 24/7)
- Suicide Crisis Helpline: 0508 828 865 (0508 TAUTOKO) (available 24/7)
- Need To Talk: Text or call 1737 (available 24/7)
- Youth services: (06) 3555 906
- Youthline: 0800 376 633
- Kidsline: 0800 543 754 (available 24/7)
- Whatsup: 0800 942 8787 (1pm to 11pm)
- Depression helpline: 0800 111 757 (available 24/7)
- Rainbow Youth: (09) 376 4155
- CASPER Suicide Prevention
If it is an emergency and you feel like you or someone else is at risk, call 111.