Laura McGoldrick is pregnant, and her two-year-old daughter doesn't quite know what to make of it.
During the 3p Pick-Up, Laura - who is currently 20 weeks pregnant - revealed the adorable thing Harley said about her growing baby bump: "Oh mummy your tummy's so big, it's gone pop!"
How cute is that?!
Kiwi listeners also shared the funny thing kids have said to them about being pregnant, including on daycare teacher who got accused by one of her young students of eating the baby that was in her tummy! Thankfully, she was able to set the record straight.
Last month Laura McGoldrick announced that she and husband Martin Guptill are expecting their second child together.
She also opened up at the time about their painful fertility journey, after suffering two heartbreaking miscarriages.
• For support for bereaved parents visit sands.org.nz
Where to get help:
• 0800 543 354 (0800 LIFELINE) or free text 4357 (HELP) (available 24/7)
• YOUTHLINE: 0800 376 633
• NEED TO TALK? Free call or text 1737 (available 24/7)
• KIDSLINE: 0800 543 754 (available 24/7)
• WHATSUP: 0800 942 8787 (1pm to 11pm)
• DEPRESSION HELPLINE: 0800 111 757 or TEXT 4202
• NATIONAL ANXIETY 24 HR HELPLINE: 0800 269 4389