Matt Chisholm is taking a deep dive into mental health.
After stepping away from television to work on his own mental health, the former Survivor NZ host is back with his new show, Man Enough, where he talks to other Kiwi men - including sports icons like former All Black Keven Mealamu - about all things mental health.
He caught up with Laura McGoldrick on The 3pm Pick-Up about how important it is for Kiwi men to open up about what they're going through, and for others to check in on their friends and family.
Watch his full powerful interview above.
The first episode of Man Enough is available to watch now on TVNZ OnDemand.
Where to get help:
- Lifeline: 0800 543 354 (available 24/7)
- Suicide Crisis Helpline: 0508 828 865 (0508 TAUTOKO) (available 24/7)
- Need To Talk: Text or call 1737 (available 24/7)
- Youth services: (06) 3555 906
- Youthline: 0800 376 633
- Kidsline: 0800 543 754 (available 24/7)
- Whatsup: 0800 942 8787 (1pm to 11pm)
- Depression helpline: 0800 111 757 (available 24/7)
- Rainbow Youth: (09) 376 4155
- CASPER Suicide Prevention
If it is an emergency and you feel like you or someone else is at risk, call 111.