Toni Street’s unborn baby has reached a new milestone having his 30-week scan done.
The baby boy – who is due in August via surrogate Sophie Braggins – displayed some attributes that Toni’s two other children - Juliette, 5, and Mackenzie, 3 - didn’t have when they were born … Hair!
- Toni Street unveils her baby boy's adorable nursery
- Toni Street's surrogate Sophie answers all your burning questions
"The big thing to come out of the baby scan was - which was quite shocking and different to my first two babies - the lady kept going, 'Wow! This boy's got a lot of hair'," Toni explained.
"It had like a little mohawk! And both my girls were like bald babies!"
Sam joked that maybe there was a switch-a-roo with the embryo they implanted, but Toni is fairly sure her son’s bold line of hair is all thanks to her husband, Matt’s "Greek genes infiltrating".
- Do you think Toni is taking too much maternity leave? Because some people do!
- Toni opens up about surrogacy decision for third baby
- How Toni's daughters reacted to her surrogacy news
We can’t wait to meet the little boy and his full head of hair in 9 weeks time!