- Publish Date
- Friday, 13 July 2018, 9:00AM
Sometimes we can get so bogged down in life and happiness can seem just out of grasp.
Gretchen Rubin is the author of a number of books including one called The Happiness Project - it’s a New York Times Best Seller … Oprah’s a fan.
In it, she lays out things you can do to find what makes YOU truly happy … and part of that is a list of "Secrets of Adulthood" - the things that we should know as adults but sometimes forget …
It’s a good list but I’ve pulled out a few of my faves:
- People don’t notice your mistakes and flaws as much as you think.
- If you can't find something, clean up.
- It's okay to ask for help.
- What you do EVERY DAY matters more than what you do ONCE IN A WHILE.
- You don't have to be good at everything.