- Publish Date
- Friday, 6 April 2018, 12:00PM
As women, we can often feel a little insecure about ourselves, whether it's the way we look or how we think people see us.
Listen to some of the things Kiwi women said they felt insecure about:
Here are a few things that Flynny thinks all women need to hear - especially if they're feeling a little self-conscious.
10 Facts Every Woman Should Know:
1. Everyone has rolls when they bend over.
2. When someone tells you that you're beautiful, believe them. They aren't lying.
3. Sometimes we all wake up with breath that could kill a goat.
4. For every woman unhappy with her stretch marks is another woman who wishes she had them.
5. You should definitely have more confidence. And if you saw yourself the way others see you, you would.
6. Don't look for a man to save you. Be able to save yourself.
7. It's okay to not love every part of your body ... but you should.
8. We all have that one friend who seems to have it all together. That woman with the seemingly perfect life. Well, you might be that woman to someone else.
9. You should be a priority. Not an option, a last resort, or a backup plan.
10. You're a woman. That alone makes you pretty damn remarkable.
These wise words were written by author and motivational speaker Austin Blood.
So ladies, remember to love yourselves because you are all wonderful!