- Publish Date
- Thursday, 23 August 2018, 11:00AM
After the sad news broke yesterday that TVNZ presenter Greg Boyed has passed there was an outpouring of tributes from his friends, co-works and fans.
One of those people is Brodie Kane, who talked with Stace and Flynny about her late friend.
- READ MORE: TVNZ news presenter Greg Boyed has died
"He had something about him that drew everyone to him," Brodie said.
"I really just hope that he knew how much he meant to people."
Watch above to hear what else she shared about her TVNZ co-worker.
Brodie also shared on Instagram how important is it for people to remember that they are not alone.
"Remember before you go to sleep tonight that you never have to be alone," Brodie wrote.
"There is always someone out there thinking of you, loving you and supporting you."
Sam Wallace and Laura McGoldrick also shared some kind words and memories about Greg.
"He’s just one of those people that people gravitated towards," Sam said, "because he’s just, he’s funny, he’s clever and he’s just a neat guy to be around. And it’s just so, so sad ..."
Laura shared that Greg "was just the loveliest man. So lovely and so kind."
Watch below to hear their full stories:
Where to get help:
• Lifeline: 0800 543 354 (available 24/7)
• Suicide Crisis Helpline: 0508 828 865 (0508 TAUTOKO) (available 24/7)
• Youthline: 0800 376 633
• Kidsline: 0800 543 754 (available 24/7)
• Whatsup: 0800 942 8787 (1pm to 11pm)
• Depression helpline: 0800 111 757 (available 24/7)
If it is an emergency and you feel like you or someone else is at risk, call 111.