- Publish Date
- Tuesday, 12 June 2018, 1:30PM
It’s official! Prince Harry and his new bride Meghan Markle will be heading to our shores later this year.
Kensington Palace announced the exciting news stating that "The Duke and Duchess of Sussex will undertake an official visit to Australia, Fiji, the Kingdom of Tonga and New Zealand in the Autumn (New Zealand’s Spring)."
We can’t wait for the new royal couple to see everything New Zealand has to offer – but where should they go?
According to Prime Minister Jacinda Ardern, the visit is being planned out now and details "will be released closer to their arrival".
But before then, Flynny thought he'd share some of his top picks of where the Duke and Duchess should venture. Do you agree with his list?
- Have a sneaky kiss in the Kauri Forests of Northland
- A night out in Hamilton followed by an obligatory trip to Hobbiton
- Walk up Mt Eden in Auckland for a very public picnic
- Hug the giant L&P bottle in Paeroa
- A boozy vineyard tour on Waiheke
- Jump the queue at Ferg Burger in Queenstown