Netflix's most watched TV Show (625 million hourly views), Bridgerton is back for Season 2 at the end of the month.
Season 1 provided us with lots of watercooler chat - highlights including Regé-Jean Page, the storyline, Regé-Jean Page, Lady Whistledown, Regé-Jean Page and of course the soundtrack.
To jog your memory - the music was mostly classical covers of pop songs. Billie Eilish's Bad Guy and Ariana Grande's Thank U, Next were two highlights from the first season.
In the lead up to Season 2, Netflix has released the full soundtrack of instrumental pop covers - and we aren't dissappointed one bit:
- "Stay Away," by Nirvana (cover by Vitamin String Quartet)
- "Material Girl," by Madonna (cover by Kris Bowers)
- "Diamonds," by Rihanna (cover by Hannah V and Joe Rodwell)
- "Dancing on My Own," by Robyn (cover by Vitamin String Quartet)
- "You Oughta Know," by Alanis Morissette (cover by Duomo)
- "Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham" (cover by Kris Bowers)
- "Sign of the Times," by Harry Styles (cover by Steve Horner)
- "What About Us," by Pink (cover by Duomo)
- "How Deep Is Your Love," by Calvin Harris and Disciples (cover by Kiris)
- "Wrecking Ball," by Miley Cyrus (cover by Midnight String Quartet)
Don't miss Season 2 of Bridgerton - on Netflix March 25th.