Let’s be honest, no one likes a glitchy group chat!
Luckily, today Facebook announced that they are launching a Messenger app for MacOS and Windows so you can video chat on your computer and stay connected with friends and family all over the world.
And seeing as video calls are the only way we can see friends at the moment, this is a much-needed update!
Here are some highlights:
- Group video calls on a larger screen. Stay in touch with family and friends, join a workout, or host a virtual happy hour.
- Easy to connect. You don’t need to know someone’s email or phone number since all your Facebook friends have Messenger.
- Multitasking. Your chats are easily accessible, and you can pop in and out of the app while doing other things on your computer.
- Notifications. You can receive notifications for new messages, so you can quickly find the chat you’re looking for. But you’re in control — you can choose to mute and snooze notifications.
- Chats sync across mobile and desktop. You’ll never miss a call or message no matter what device you’re using.
- Everything you love about Messenger on a bigger screen. Including Dark Mode and GIFs.