If you're in need of a completely delicious treat - look no further than this delicious recipe from Eat Well.
Combining two nostalgic treats into one, your tastebuds will be dancing.
And the best part is, it's SO easy to make!
- 250g dark chocolate
- 250g milk chocolate
- 1 cup desiccated coconut
- ¾ cup licorice straps, raspberry variety, chopped into chunks
- ½ cup roasted peanuts
- 1 cup marshmallows, cut in half
- 1 cup freeze-dried raspberries
- Grease a 18cmx18cm baking tin and line with baking paper. Allow some of the baking paper to hang over the edges so it is easy to remove the rocky road once it has set.
- Break the chocolate into pieces and melt gently in a bain-marie.
- Combine all of the other ingredients except the freeze-dried raspberries in a bowl and pour over the melted chocolate and mix well to coat.
- Pour the mix into the tin and spread evenly, smoothing the top with a spatula. Tap the tin on the bench to remove any air bubbles.
- Sprinkle the freeze-dried raspberries over the top. Refrigerate for 3 hours or until firm.
- Remove from the tin and wait to soften slightly before slicing into pieces.