Sometimes you start a series and hate it …
But then annoyingly Netflix continues to remind you of it FOREVER in the 'Continue Watching' section.
Well, it turns out there’s actually a simple solution to this problem!
Before you had to scroll past any number of titles you stopped watching to find what you wanted to continue viewing - now all you need this new 'Remove From Row' feature.
Netflix has actually had this feature for a while, but it was previously available only on Android devices. Now it's being rolled out on all devices!
Here's how to use the 'Remove From Row' feature on Android or iOS devices:
- Tap on the Menu option on a show or movie you'd like to remove.
- Next, choose 'Remove From Row'.
Boom, it's gone!
If that doesn't work, you can also use hide titles from your viewing activity.
- Open a browser, go to Netflix, and click your Account.
- Go to Profile & Parental Controls.
- Click Viewing Activity.
- Next, scroll to find shows or movies you want to hide. Click the icon next to it.
Netflix has said that the shows may take up to 24 hours to disappear, but we're happy to wait!