Home cooks are going wild over a simple, two-ingredient Tim Tam dessert — and it's easy to see why!
The delicious creation - which takes just 15 minutes to cook - has gone viral after it was shared by an Australian woman on social media.
Some would argue that indulgence doesn't get much better than a Tim Tam, but creative home cook Deby has taken the sweet treat to a whole new level, with a little help from her air fryer.
Photo: Air Fryer Recipes Australia/Facebook
After a little prep time spent wrapping individual Tim Tams in puff pastry, Deby ended up with the most delicious little pockets of air-fried heaven.
Members in the group were quick to give the recipe a lot of love, vowing to try it at home.
"Made these tonight. OMG, amazing," added another.
"Time for me to get an air fryer!" one user wrote.
- Cut a sheet of puff pastry into four equal squares.
- Place a Tim Tam in the centre of each.
- Fold the pastry around to seal.
- Put Tim Tam parcels in the air fryer at 180C.
- Cook on each side for seven minutes.
- Serve with ice cream and a dusting of icing sugar or add any other desired toppings.