If you're looking for a new recipe to try out - look no further.
These rich and buttery rice bubble biscuits take about 10 minutes to throw together and they are absolutely moreish!
The perfect accompaniment to your afternoon cup of tea.
- 225g butter, melted and cooled
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg, lightly whisked
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 ¾ cups plain flour
- 2 cups rice bubbles
- Preheat an oven to 170C. Line two baking trays with paper.
- Place the butter in a large bowl. Add the sugar, egg, baking soda, salt, flour and rice bubbles, combining well.
- Using a dessert spoon, place even dollops on your tray, allowing for a little spreading. Bake for 15 minutes or until lightly golden.
- Remove and cool on the tray for 10 minutes. Store in an airtight container.