Whether you’re looking for new ways to entertain the kids, or just craving something a bit different, you can count on New World to provide the ingredients and inspiration.
Check out their Traybake Lemon and Garlic Chicken recipe for inspiration.
PREP TIME: 15mins + marinating time
COOK TIME: 50mins
TOTAL TIME: 1hr 5mins + marinating time
SERVINGS: 4 people (approx).
- 1kg chicken thigh cutlets, or bone in chicken thighs
- 4 large agria potatoes, cut into large wedges
- 1 garlic bulb, cut in half
- ¼ cup Pams Olive Oil
- 1 cup dry white wine
- Zest and juice of 1 lemon
- 1 lemon, extra, thinly sliced
- 4 sprigs rosemary
- 2 tablespoons fresh thyme sprigs
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- Parsley to garnish
- Place the chicken, potatoes, garlic, olive oil, wine, lemon zest and juice, sliced lemon, rosemary, thyme, sage and paprika in a large bowl. Toss well to combine. Cover and chill in the fridge for 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 180°C. Place the chicken, potatoes and marinade in a large roasting dish. Season with salt and pepper. Cover tightly with foil and roast in the preheated oven for 30 minutes. Remove the foil and turn the chicken and potatoes.
- Increase oven temperature to 220°C. Cook for a further 15-20 minutes, turning occasionally until the chicken is golden brown and cooked through. Garnish with chopped parsley.