- Publish Date
- Wednesday, 19 July 2017, 2:25PM
According to a report on Viral Thread, placing an ice cube on the nape of your neck (where your skull meets the top of your neck) can rejuvenate your body and make you feel full of life.
The placement of the ice cube, called Feng Fu, has various benefits, including:
- Helping to relieve colds
- Helps to heal respiratory diseases and cardovascular disease
- Aids with PMS
- Improve the quality of your sleep
- Improve your mood
- Helps to heal your digestive system
- Aids with mental health
- Helps to relieve headaches, toothaches and pain
- Assists with thyroid issues
As a tip on how to properly target the Feng Fu pressure point it’s suggested that you lie on your stomach, place the ice cube right at the point indicated and hold it there for 20 minutes.
If you don’t have the time to just lie there, secure it with a scarf or something similar and go about your day.
For most effective results do this regularly in the morning before breakfast and at night before bed with breaks of 2-3 days. Don’t be alarmed if after 30-40 seconds you feel some heat on the Feng Fu spot as that’s natural.