- Publish Date
- Friday, 3 August 2018, 11:52AM
If you've bought baby food for your little one recently, you may want to go and check the label.
A recall has just been issued for specific batches of the five separate flavours of Little Angels Pure Baby Food, due to a lack of process control by their supplier.
Customers are asked to check the date mark sticker found on back the product packaging.
The following batches are affected:
- Little Angels Pure Baby Food Beef Hotpot with best before date 11JUN2019 and 9JUN2019
- Little Angels Pure Baby Food Beef Hotpot with best before date 9JUL2019
- Little Angels Pure Baby Food Chicken Casserole with best before date 18JUN2019
- Little Angels Pure Baby Food Pumpkin, Spinach, Broccoli with best before date 20JUN2019
- Little Angels Pure Baby Food Lamb, Squash and Spinach with best before date 25JUN2019
- Little Angels Pure Baby Food Mediterranean Chicken with best before date 4JUN2019
The Ministry of Primary Industries advises customers to not consume affected products, however, if it has been consumed and you have concerns about the health of your baby to seek medical advice.
Customers should return the products to their retailer for a full refund.
This recall does not affect any other Little Angels brand products
For more information about the recall contact Little Angels Baby Food on 0800 422 293.