- Publish Date
- Tuesday, 27 June 2017, 12:03PM
This is Elizabeth Hurley in 1995:
And this is her now:
She hasn't aged a day! And what we want to know is how it this even possible?!
In a recent interview with Daily Mail, the 52-year-old shared a few of her beauty secrets, saying she starts her day with a large glass of warm water and a cold shower, tries to do a 30-minute walk every day along with five to ten minutes of stomach-flattening exercises, and wards off hunger pangs with a special low-fat, vitamin-packed soup.
"My best trick is to make a vat of delicious vegetable soup and have a cup of it whenever I am tempted to raid the fridge. I swear by this, and drink at least six cups a day when eager to lose a few pounds."
If you're keen to try it out (it sounds quite tasty), here's the recipe...
- Sweat a small onion, finely chopped, in a little chicken stock.
- Add two diced potatoes, two-and-a-half pints of chicken stock or water, and bring to the boil.
- Add salt and pepper and simmer until the potatoes are soft.
- Add three large bunches of watercress, stems removed, and stir for three minutes.
- Remove from the heat and blend.
- Put soup in a bowl and place in a sink full of ice and cold water to keep the colour green.