We absolutely loved these dance bangers when they came out in the '90s – and now we love them even more in a capella form.
Three-time Grammy Award-winning group, Pentatonix dropped one awesome medley of songs that have given us a complete blast from the past.
Needless to say, we absolutely love it!
The quintet showed off their powerhouse vocals while putting their signature spin on the '90s club classics including:
- Be My Lover - La Bouche
- What Is Love - Haddaway
- Around The World (La La La La) - A Touch Of Class
- Better Off Alone - Alice Deejay
- Gonna Make You Sweat - C & C Music Factory
- Rhythm is a Dancer - SNAP!
- Boom Boom Boom Boom - Vengaboys
- It Feels So Good - Sonique
- Everytime We Touch - Cascada
- Blue (Da Ba Dee) - Eiffel 65
- Deep Inside - Little Louie Vega / Hardrive
- Show Me Love - Robin S.
- Waiting for Tonight - Jennifer Lopez
- Beautiful Life - Ace of Base
- Believe - Cher
- Gypsy Woman - Crystal Waters
- Finally - CeCe Peniston
Talking about the epic mashup, Pentatonix wrote on their Instagram: "We're taking it all the way back to the '90s with our new '90s DANCE MEDLEY! We had so much fun with this one!!"
Check out the stunning acapella medley for yourself above!