The festive season is officially upon us!
And what better way to celebrate than some delicious Christmas Cocktails!?
Introducing our 12 days ’til Christmas boozy advent calendar! Check back every day for a brand new holiday-themed tipple that you will definitely want to try for yourself, right up until the big day!
Try yesterday's Christmas Cake Hot Toddy.
Remember to drink responsibly!
FESTIVE CHERRY GIN FIZZ
- 10 glacé cherries
- 2 wedges of lime
- 1 teaspoon of caster sugar
- 1 shot of gin
- Soda water
- Optional - 3 glacé cherries and a toothpick to garnish
- Combine the glacé cherries, lime and sugar in a vessel you can muddle in. Use a muddler or other utensil to mash the ingredients together until the cherry pieces are quite small - you can use the end of a rolling pin, a pestle or even the back of a spoon.
- Fill a tall glass with ice and pour in the cherry mix. Add the gin and top with soda water. Mix well.
- Optional - put the three extra glacé cherries on the toothpick and balance over the edge of the glass, as pictured.