Mason, a young boy recently diagnosed with autistic spectrum disorder in the UK, was terrified of haircuts and would often run away whenever his barber, James Williams, would try to cut his hair. By taking things down to Mason’s level, however, not only was Williams able to give him a haircut, but he got a thank-you hug from Mason as well!
- McDonald’s Workers Give 93-Year-Old Widower The Surprise Of A Lifetime
- Teen Shaves Head To Surprise Homecoming Date Battling Cancer
- What Would You Do If You Found A Diamond Ring In A Gutter Outside Nando's?
- Strangers’ Kindness Helps Struggling Single Dad After His Wife Passes Away
- Hospital Christmas Decorations That Show Medical Staff Are The Most Creative People Ever
- Woman Pays For Frail Man's Shopping After His Search For The Right Change Moved Her To Tears