- Publish Date
- Monday, 4 February 2019, 11:44AM
In less than 24 hours, the biggest names of '90s pop will be taking to the stage as part of the So Pop concert series!
For ONE night only, Auckland's Spark Arena will be transformed into the school disco that you’ll wish never ends.
And so far the epic four-hour extravaganza has been wowing crowds in Australia.
If you're going to the concert, here’s everything you need to know …
Normal transport fare applies for trains and buses to and from Spark Arena.
As there will be a high number of people entering the arena, there will be road closures and parking restrictions around the area.
There are some parking facilities in surrounding streets, but if you park somewhere that is later subject to road closures or parking restrictions you may be towed or delayed leaving.
The closest parking facilities are:
- Arena Car Park (Dockside Lane, off Tapora Street, about 5 mins walk)
- Britomart Car Park (Corner of Quay Street and Britomart Place, about 8 mins walk)
- Railway Car Park (Te Taou Crescent, off Beach Road, about 5 mins walk)
- Tangihua Street Car Park (Tangihua Street, about 6 mins walk)
There is limited onsite mobility parking for patrons holding a current mobility parking permit, but these spaces must be pre-booked as they fill up quickly. Spaces are allocated on a first come first served basis.
Free Uber rides are available to first-time users (up to $20) when you enter the promo code SPARKAREANA.
For all transport details visit https://at.govt.nz/.
You're encouraged to print your tickets as some phones may not be readable on the ticket scanners. Also, be aware that everyone needs their own valid ticket - including infants and children.
What you can bring into Spark Arena:
Please leave all large bags at home! There will be pat downs, security wanding, and a full bag search on entry, so don't bring backpacks or any large handbags.
All bags larger than 30cm x 30cm will not be allowed inside the venue.
Cameras with a detachable lens, iPads, GoPro's and selfie sticks are also not allowed.
You can purchase food from the bar that you can take into the show. Free water coolers are available around the arena, too.
Approximate set times:
Doors open: 4.00 pm
5.15 pm - 5.25 pm: Mr President
1. Coco Jambo
2. I Like to Move It / Whoomp! (There It Is) / Party Rock Anthem
3. I Give You My Heart
5.26 pm - 5.41 pm: Outhere Bros.
1. Don't Stop (Wiggle Wiggle)
2. Boom Boom Boom
5.43 pm - 5.58 pm: Lou Bega
1. I Got A Girl (Girlfriend Everywhere)
2. Sweet Like Cola
3. Mambo No. 5 (A Little Bit of…)
6.00 pm - 6.25 pm: 2 Unlimited
1. The Real Thing
2. Twilight Zone
3. No Limit
4. Get Ready for This
5. Tribal Dance
6. Let The Beat Control Your Body
7. Jump for Joy
6.35 pm - 7.05 pm: Eiffel 65
7.15 pm - 7.40 pm: B*Witched
1. Jesse Hold On
3. Take a Chance on Me / Dancing Queen / Mamma Mia / Thank You for the Music (ABBA cover)
4. Blame It on the Weatherman
5. C'est La Vie / Galway Girl (Ed Sheeran cover)
7.45 pm - 8.15 pm: Blue
8.25 pm - 8.55 pm: Vengaboys
1. Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom!!
2. I Gotta Feeling (The Black Eyed Peas cover)
3. We're Going to Ibiza! (Ukulele version)
4. Shalala Lala
5. Up & Down
6. Kiss (When the Sun Don't Shine)
7. I Wanna Get Drunk
8. We Like to Party! (The Vengabus)
9. Uncle John From Jamaica
10. We're Going to Ibiza!
11. Boom, Boom, Boom, Boom!!
9.15 pm - 10.00 pm: Aqua
1. Around the World
2. Happy Boys & Girls
3. My Oh My
4. Barbie Girl
5. My Mamma Said
6. Doctor Jones
7. Turn Back Time
8. Cartoon Heroes
9. Back to the 80's
10. Lollipop (Candyman)
11. Roses Are Red