Bradley Cooper and Lady Gaga's exes have been spotted bonding on Instagram.
Irina Shayk, Cooper's now ex-girlfriend, posted a sexy swimsuit photo following their break-up.
- Irina Shayk reveals the REAL reason behind sudden split with Bradley Cooper
- Lady Gaga breaks silence on Bradley Cooper's split from Irina Shayk following romance rumours
Sharp-eyed fans of the ex-couple caught out Gaga's ex-fiance, Christian Carino, giving Shayk's photo a double tap with a noticeable "like" on Instagram, reports the New York Post.
In Shayk's Instagram photo, she is posing next to a waterfall in a booty revealing black one-piece swimsuit.
Shayk does not follow Carino on Instagram — but maybe she will soon.
Meanwhile, Carino seems to have shared his own Instagram post taking a swipe at his former flame.
"Some women fear the fire, some women simply become it ..." the post read, which some fans believe to be an attempt at slamming Gaga for 'burning' him.
Gaga and her ex-fiance called off their engagement in February this year around the same time romance rumours sparked between the A Star Is Born co-stars.
The pair not only star as a desirable couple in the movie, but they also shared mouth-dropping performances during award season due to the intimacy of the pair.
- Bradley Cooper's partner Irina Shayk reportedly 'moved out' and 'questioning why they're together'
- Reports Bradley Cooper's relationship is 'hanging by a thread' following Lady Gaga romance rumours
- Lady Gaga breaks her silence on surprise split from ex-fiance Christian Carino
To add fuel to the fire, the blockbuster film stars were seen to be all over one another in various interviews and at promotional events.
Shayk, who shares 2-year-old daughter Lea De Seine with Cooper, has been in the public eye ever since the New York Post exclusively revealed last week that the couple's relationship was "hanging by a thread."
This article was first published on NZ Herald and is republished here with permission.