- Publish Date
- Friday, 23 October 2015, 1:46PM
On the show this week!
- Charmaine has the chance for you to win a double pass to Zirka Circus, This amazing circus is located down at William Fraiser Memorial Park for the next two weeks. Make sure you get down for an awesome show!
- Listen to the show on Tuesday for your chance to win a double pass to the Red Cross Centenary Ball on Saturday night.
- We're also giving you a chance to win a 100 dollar food voucher thanks to New World.
- Char has your chance to try 'Hot Yoga' thanks to the Loft and M3.
- Need summer music? Char has the chance for you to walk away with "The Hits: All Your Favorite Hits" compilation album for those up coming summer road trips!
- Have you been keeping up with all the great NZ flag debacle? Make sure you see the Hits team out on Friday. Listen to Polly and Grant on Friday morning to find out where you can get your Hits flag pack!
- Make sure you grab your copy of Saturdays advocate to find the grinning Gecko for your chance at winning an amazing cheese pack thanks to our friends at Grinning Gecko Cheese!
So make sure you tune into the show Tuesday to Friday for your chance to win with Charmaine!